thotsbay.tv downloading

Rolando91

thotsbay.tv downloading

Post by Rolando91 » 08 Feb 2023, 16:09

I'm using the thotsbay template to download specific pages on the website. Whenever I start a project, paste the link, choose the thotsbay template, and select whether I want to download images or videos, I select finish. After that, the specific webpage I linked pops up and I click continue download. When the downloads start, none of the images or videos on the recent media tabs download. Instead, it seems that random images from other parts of the website pages and forums are downloading. How do I get the correct media to download?

Maksym
Site Admin

thotsbay.tv downloading

Post by Maksym » 09 Feb 2023, 11:56

Give me exact URLs you are trying to download from and I'll try to figure out how to help you.

Rolando91

thotsbay.tv downloading

Post by Rolando91 » 09 Feb 2023, 15:52

https://thotsbay.tv/chloerosesamantha
https://thotsbay.tv/callme_k_melons

Here are two examples. If I can send a private message, then I can also show you screenshots of the media being downloaded when I enter those links.

Maksym
Site Admin

thotsbay.tv downloading

Post by Maksym » 09 Feb 2023, 16:50

By default, the thotsbay.tv template does not require [ Manual login ], so the built-in browser should not open. Which means: it's possible that you are selecting the wrong template. So, first of all, please download this template:

thotsbay.tv downloader

And when you create a project do the following:

1. Click [ New project... ] button
2. Paste your Starting URL into the [ Starting Address(es) ] field.
3. Click [ Next > ] button and make sure that correct template is selected, just like shown below:

4. Click [ Finish ] button.

There is no point in selecting file types because only photos can be downloaded from thotsbay.tv.

Rolando91

Re: thotsbay.tv downloading

Post by Rolando91 » 10 Feb 2023, 04:36

Gotcha. Thank you for your help! It worked like you said