Hentaivn.la support

ssaintbi

Hentaivn.la support

Post by ssaintbi » 30 Sep 2022, 10:03

Hello, may i ask for support forthis site ? i tried the generic template and it did not work.
Can we have tag and artist downloader ? I managed to create a template for it but it only download one page without moving to next page.
Thank you kindly !

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Hentaivn.la support

Post by Maksym » 30 Sep 2022, 17:53

Hello. Her is a template I created for this website:

hentaivn.la downloader

This template is generic and works with almost any part of the website: you can download single chapter or series, all series with the selected character or from a selected author. Tags, categories, even the search results can be downloaded. Pictures from different chapters are saved into separate sub-fodlers automatically. Sub-folders are also created for each series. Please take a look at the screenshot:

ssaintbi

Post by ssaintbi » 21 Oct 2022, 13:02

The template works flawlessly but is there any ways that it can process the continue download window popup automatically ?

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 21 Oct 2022, 14:03

Yes, sure. You will need to open the template properties and click the big [ View / modify project properties... ] button at the bottom of the window. Then in the project properties window select the [ Manual login options ] section and check the [ Automatically close the built-in browser and continue download ] box: