Templates Request for (hawtcelebs.com sawfirst.com and celebsfirst.com) Celebrity Templates

looqlocq

Templates Request for (hawtcelebs.com sawfirst.com and celebsfirst.com) Celebrity Templates

Post by looqlocq » 20 May 2019, 15:01

Hello,
I need celebrity templates (to download all pictures of a celebrity) for these websites. hawtcelebs.com sawfirst.com and also celebsfirst.com
These are really top rated pictures websites, If you can make celebrity templates for me to download from these websites that will be kind.

Thank You.

looqlocq

Re: Templates Request for (hawtcelebs.com sawfirst.com and celebsfirst.com) Celebrity Templates

Post by looqlocq » 22 May 2019, 07:08

Sir, I am trying to make template from a real project.

the project is not going right, please have a look at my project to help me recognize mistakes i am making in this project.

here are the properties of my project.

Expectations:
I was expecting that this project will download all pictures and albums in this specifics category/gallery www.sawfirst.com/charlie-riina

Results:
this project download few photos from gallery then it starts downloading other pictures outside the gallery from whole site.

Questions:
How will i tell the Extreme Picture Finder to only Download pictures and albums inside a specific category/gallery, but not other pictures outside the category.

Solution tried:
my hypothesis is that i have to exclude the page parts having links outside the category/gallery.
i am using chome so in developer option, i opened the page sources to see all available links and to exclude the page parts with links out.
here is what i did,

Tried many times, but the result is same, project will download pictures from whole websites, not a specific category/gallery.

i am not very good in regular expression and scripts, i am learning.
Please guide me with excluding part if that is the part where i am making mistake.
How will i tell the Extreme Picture Finder to exclude links to albums, albums which are not included in this specific category/gallery.

Thank You

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Templates Request for (hawtcelebs.com sawfirst.com and celebsfirst.com) Celebrity Templates

Post by Maksym » 22 May 2019, 13:02

Here is the template to download all galleries from any selected celebrity on sawfirst.com:

www.sawfirst.com - celebrity template
How will i tell the Extreme Picture Finder to only Download pictures and albums inside a specific category/gallery, but not other pictures outside the category.
There are 2 ways to do it:

1. Excluded URLs
2. Excluded page parts

In most of my projects I use a combination of all those methods. Basically you need to cut everything that does not belong to a category, so first of all you exclude everything from top to the place where the actual content starts. On this website it starts after the following tag:

<div id="content">

So you need to create an Excluded page part with the empty "From" field (which means a beginning of the page) and the above text in the "To" field so that EPF cuts out everything from the beginning of the page to this tag.

Then you cut everything you do not need after the actual content is finished. The last thing you need on the gallery list pages is the "pagination" (links to the next pages), so you find a unique text that follows the pagination links and use it to create another Excluded page part with that unique text and an empty "To" field (which means the end of the page). In case of this site such text is:

<div id="sidebar">

Then you open the source of the gallery page and repeat the procedure if the Excluded page parts that you created for the "gallery list" pages are not enough. You find a unique text before the actual content and after it and add those texts into respective Excluded page parts fields.

Take a look inside the template properties to see the rest of the settings.

That's a bit tedious and boring but currently this is the only way to prevent Extreme Picture Finder from downloading entire site.

looqlocq

Post by looqlocq » 22 May 2019, 17:22

Thank You Maxim, you are amazing

The template you created is working great.
And your recommendations and guidance are very helpful like always.

I want to know the way you inspect a web-page, i mean the browser/tool/method you use to look in the page, and to find unique tags to exclude parts of page which are not needed.

I tried it for the first time using Chrome, when i am at celebrity page in chrome, I press F12 button to go into developer option and from there i go to source to look into all scripts, texts, links at page and then tried to decides unique tags which i can use as Excluded page parts.
Part (from empty to unique tag) from where my required links start, and (from unique tag to empty) the end part of page which is not related to gallery. and then same with gallery page.

Is chrome developer option is right way to look into page, or there is other better way.
and which browser/method you use to look in the page.

Thank you once again, as you told this all is a bit tedious and complicated, but now i have learned alot with your support. your each response make it more understandable for me than before.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 22 May 2019, 18:12

I use Chrome. And in most cases it's enough to open the page source using "Ctrl + U". I only use Chrome dev tools when I need to see what URLs are called when there is auto-load (when the page bottom is reached) or something like that. Usually just the page source. And you can use text that you see on the actual page which is located, for example, below the pagination to quickly find that pagination in the page source. So it's nothing fancy actually...

looqlocq

Post by looqlocq » 26 May 2019, 10:23

Hello MAXIM Sir,

"Ctrl + U" is really good shortcut key to view page, it make my work easy.
following your instructions and after spending enough time finally i have created my own working template for the website hawtcelebs.com (requested in this posted). I have shared that template on EPF titled as "Hawtcelebs.com - Celeb Template"
the template is working great without any problem.

I also tried projects for third and last website mentioned in this post, www.celebsfirst.com. but i couldn't figure out that why my EPF projects didn't work with this website, www.celebsfirst.com.
Even though i tried dozens of different projects, setting everything very carefully but failed.
I chosen unique text tags for 'excluded page parts' very carefully and verified those 'unique tags' in category page source, gallery list page and picture page (only irrelevant page parts are excluded, not a single relevant link is excluded)

__Problem__: the project says download is successfully completed But it downloads only 6 to 9 albums out o 34 in every try. and also many pictures are missing in album.

__additional info__: if i update the project again and it add few more pic to download which were not download at first start, but still very few pictures out of total.

I reconfirmed each part numerously, rechecked, recreated everything from start. i rechecked every so many times that i am pretty sure all settings of project are perfect accordingly to project but it is not working.

I am sharing template of my project with name [checkThisPlzz Celebsfirst.com - Celeb Template]
Please have a look at my template.

Thank You

please just check this last template, I have tried everything on this project.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 27 May 2019, 15:05

Here is a template to download all galleries from any selected celebrity on celebsfirst.com website:

www.celebsfirst.com - celebrity template

It looks like this website either slow or trying to prevent automated downloads, so I added a delay between downloads (2-4 seconds) along with the limit of 5 simultaneous connections.