Display Order

Sockeye88

Display Order

Post by Sockeye88 » 24 Mar 2009, 10:11

I am currently trying out your screensaver along with several other similar products, and am looking for additional features.

My wife's computer attracts viewers whenever the screensaver activates. She has some 8,000 photos in 350 folders, and most people would like to see all of the pictures in a folder in sequential order. Your program does that nicely. The problem is that the slide show starts in the same place every time the screensaver starts. I would like it to start in a random folder and show all of the pictures sequentially in that folder and then have the option to select either the next folder or another random folder.

I like the spacebar pause, and would also like to see the left/right arrows for forward/back picture selection as requested in a previous post, along with up/down arrows for previous/next folder selection.

A simple banner in a user-chosen location could present a simple menu showing the navigation keys.

Thanks for the opportunity to try out your program and make suggestions for its improvement!

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Display Order

Post by Maksym » 24 Mar 2009, 10:43

Currently we're working on version 1.2 of Endless Slideshow Screensaver and it is almost ready. It has some features you need, including Left and Right arrow navigation.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.