Arrow button functionality not working

Arbutis

Arrow button functionality not working

Post by Arbutis » 12 Jan 2011, 20:03

I recently upgraded to Pro for the sole reason to be able to scroll back to the previous image shown. I have abour 30,000 photos and when I see one I like I want to be able to go back to it and fgure out where it is stored.

When I press the back arrow a little icon appears in the upper left corner saying previous but no photo comes up.

Please advise.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Arrow button functionality not working

Post by Maksym » 13 Jan 2011, 11:39

First of all, please make sure you registered the screensaver and the settings window says "Endless Slideshow Screensaver Pro Settings". Next, in the settings window open the "Viewer" tab and select "Actions" section.

Now check the boxes for all actions you want.

Hope this helps.

Arbutis

Post by Arbutis » 13 Jan 2011, 15:26

Is it possible that the back arrow functionality may not work if I have my slideshow set to shuffle? If it randomly selects a photo from my files can it locate the same photo again by going back? Still not working properly.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 13 Jan 2011, 15:30

It's supposed to work in any mode - shuffle or not. And this is the first time a problem like this is reported. What about the "Forward" arrow? Does it work?

One more thing: do you have the latest version installed? The most recent is 1.5.1. It's important to have the this version installed on you PC.

uogpjf

Post by uogpjf » 02 Mar 2011, 22:37

I have noted that the timing is important. It will not "hear" keystrokes until the load is complete.
However, he indicates that the program has registered his keystroke, but does not go back, which I have never seen.

I also always have the program set to shuffle (random) show, and have not had any difficulty going back quite a few images.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 03 Mar 2011, 13:16

Thanks for the information!