Download pictures from (vip).leg.xyz

Moes

Download pictures from (vip).leg.xyz

Post by Moes » 15 Mar 2023, 15:47

Hi all

In trying to download galleries from www.leg.xyz (needs registration, i can share my account with moderator). I created templates in the past which would always work, but now it goes to day that no pictures could be found or it downloads just a few (each gallery contains 100+ pics with at least 1 page), any ideas on how to fix it??

Gallery example link (not sure if its acccesable),

https://vip.leg.xyz/324822039022130/con ... =searchkey

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Download pictures from (vip).leg.xyz

Post by Maksym » 16 Mar 2023, 12:15

This one looks exactly like (vip.)hqnp.org, which is yet another copy of nudecollect.com. Send me the account info to support@exisoftware.com and I'll try to adopt the vip.hqnp.org downloader template for this website. By the way, here is the list of all nudecollect.com-like website we currently have templates for:

Sites like nudecollect.com

Moes

Post by Moes » 16 Mar 2023, 17:20

Maxim wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 12:15
This one looks exactly like (vip.)hqnp.org, which is yet another copy of nudecollect.com. Send me the account info to support@exisoftware.com and I'll try to adopt the vip.hqnp.org downloader template for this website. By the way, here is the list of all nudecollect.com-like website we currently have templates for:

Sites like nudecollect.com
thank you for your reply, i tried using said template but it results into an error without downloads, also the page viewer spits out a 404 error, tried putting my login details into EPF download alas no succes i will dm u my login details

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 16 Mar 2023, 17:24

Yeah, you should read the template description more carefully. It says what you have to do if you see the 404 error. The website is designed so poorly - it doesn't redirect you to a login page when it requires login. It just shows you a 404 error :(

Moes

Post by Moes » 16 Mar 2023, 18:02

Maxim wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 17:24
Yeah, you should read the template description more carefully. It says what you have to do if you see the 404 error. The website is designed so poorly - it doesn't redirect you to a login page when it requires login. It just shows you a 404 error :(
I tried using nudecollect twmplate with only 1 connection, as you said they are practically same site but nudecollect has a bigger database on first glance, but it doesnt work for me neither, i just get an error (template failed) with no saved pics, im using only 1 connection and trying to download this gallery as a test https://www.nudecollect.com/content/Che ... 54-96.html

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 16 Mar 2023, 18:12

Well, currently every image page on nudecollect.com is redirected to a sponsored ad link. They keep it this way for a couple of days and then return the normal operations. Try other websites - zzup.com seems to working properly at the moment. Download the corresponding template and try it.

As for the leg.xyz - doesn't look like Extreme Picture Finder can work with this website. No idea why, by the way.