Realbooru Template

Legacy036

Realbooru Template

Post by Legacy036 » 22 Dec 2022, 10:06

Seems the Realbooru Template is only grabbing a smaller portion of the total results.

For example, if we run it with the generic template using only the link: "https://realbooru.com/index.php?page=po ... =milf_soup" Only 4 of the ~30 results are retrieved. (Don't ask me what the hell milf soup is, I was using it to test)

On larger tags it seems to be pulling random extraneous files after it goes through the main links. I saw some daily mail and other random stuff, but I can't replicate it on smaller tags.

I don't know how long it is has been since the template has been updated but if you wouldn't mind refreshing it for just tag searches I would be very grateful! Thanks!

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Realbooru Template

Post by Maksym » 22 Dec 2022, 13:36

Well, the problem was the following: most Original links, located under the media, do not work :( And the template was created to download files only from those Original links. Now I updated the template and it downloads content from the place where it is shown:

realbooru.com downloader

Please try the new template and let me know if it works better for you now.

And now you got me interested! Now I want to know WTF is "MILF soup"!!! )))) The photos from your URL do not quite answer that question.

Legacy036

Re: Realbooru Template

Post by Legacy036 » 23 Dec 2022, 08:38

Ah, that makes sense. Well it runs like a champ, thanks for working your magic!

I have no fucking clue man, the mystery lives on I guess... LOL

Thanks again, and have a good winter holiday!