Download from forum.thotsbay.com thread

steal107

Download from forum.thotsbay.com thread

Post by steal107 » 10 May 2022, 19:38

Been trying to download all the pictures on a specific forum page

https://forum.thotsbay.com/threads/anri ... post-46405

I have tried the thotsbay template do i have to change the settings or something else cause it doesnt download properly, is there a different way to set up the template. I usually just use the downloaded template and it works on the sites but I cant get any to work on specific pages on forums any help would be great thank you

Once this is fixed it will also help on other forums posts that I am trying to download, thanks for great product.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Download from forum.thotsbay.com thread

Post by Maksym » 11 May 2022, 11:54

I see that account is required in order to download from this forum. You can send the account info to support@exisoftware.com (change the password before sending, if you want).

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 21 May 2022, 11:37

Here is a template:

forum.thotsbay.com thread downloader

Works with thotsbay.com forum threads. Download albums from external image and video hosts like cyberdrop.me, erome.com and others.

Boboson

Post by Boboson » 29 May 2022, 20:52

Hi I am having a similar issue. I am unable to download the images from thotsbay forums. When I use the template it only downloads one image.
The software is only downloading the thumbnails of the images. Note: The images are from the forum itself rather than an alternative hosting site like cyberdrop.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 31 May 2022, 12:51

Template was updated to enable "attachment" downloads. Please re-download the template and create new project.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 03 Jun 2022, 12:53

Yet another template update to fix bunkr.is downloads (they changed the way they supply video files) and add direct videos from

forum.thotsbay.com/data/video/

Be sure to have the most recent version of the template:

forum.thotsbay.com - thread downloader

Also, if some images, videos or albums linked from forum threads are not downloaded - please reply to this thread to let me know - I'll try to fix it.

For example, albums from GoFile.io cannot be batch-downloaded with this template - you have to use a separate template for those albums:

gofile.io downloader

And you have to create one project for one album only.