Coedcherry not downloading full gallery

stevepoly

Coedcherry not downloading full gallery

Post by stevepoly » 25 Mar 2022, 08:01

Hello,
I am using the template for coedcherry and if the model's gallery is extended, more than 15 galleries, EPF isn't able to download them. To get the other galleries to show up on the webpage you have to scroll down the page, and then they automatically show up. Do I need to add them manually? Some of the models have 50+ galleries.

It would be better to make the template download from the model names pic folder. examples below. I tried to make my own regexp for it and failed horribly, never got above 0 downloads.

Model site: https://www.coedcherry.com/models/aaliyah-love/
Model pics folder: https://www.coedcherry.com/models/aaliyah-love/pics/
I tried making a basic project to just download everything in the pics folder, that turned up nothing.

Another issue is the server coedcherry uses is quite finicky, and I get 502 errors a lot. Is there a way to make EPF use the log file to only retry the ones that failed? The files are there as I used the log file to find the ones that don't download and then download them manually (awesome feature by the way to be able to go to the site from right-clicking on the address).

Thank you for your help.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Coedcherry not downloading full gallery

Post by Maksym » 25 Mar 2022, 16:12

I updated the template. Looks like they changed the pagination to the "infinite scroll", but that's not a problem for Extreme Picture Finder (if you know what to do):

coedcherry.com photo downloader

You will need to re-download the template and create new projects with it.
Another issue is the server coedcherry uses is quite finicky, and I get 502 errors a lot. Is there a way to make EPF use the log file to only retry the ones that failed?
Well, first of all - you can try to avoid this kind of errors by limiting the number of simultaneous connections to 5 and adding a delay between downloads of 2-5 seconds. You can do it in the project properties after the project is created or in the template properties before creating a project.

Second - you can click [ Update ] button located right next to the [ Start ] button to do exactly what you want - Extreme Picture Finder will try to re-download every page looking for new pics without re-downloading already saved photos.