How to scrape xVideos.red (Premium xVideos)?

ibraap

Re: How to scrape xVideos.red (Premium xVideos)?

Post by ibraap » 17 Feb 2022, 22:08

Videos are saving but only at 640 x 360 resolution.
Anyway to obtain larger versions?

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 18 Feb 2022, 12:24

OK, I found a way to do it. Please download the updated template and re-create your project(s):

xvideos.red - channel template

ibraap

Post by ibraap » 18 Feb 2022, 22:16

Works great, thank you!

deadbeatdandylyon

Post by deadbeatdandylyon » 17 Apr 2024, 01:25

Hello, I recently came across this page, I am receiving the same error as the previous person did, i did log into xvideos but don't have a premium x video account not sure if that would matter.

but the step by step process i took as

I first downloaded this https://www.webimagedownloader.com/temp ... -template/
Then I downloaded and installed - https://www.webimagedownloader.com/how- ... templates/

then followed the on screen prompts logged in when it told me to log in and then click on continue download but keep getting the below message, is this no longer active?

Template you downloaded from the online template database failed and we are sorry about it. First of all, please make sure you have the most recent version of the template and minimum required version of the program - click [ Open template page ] button. If you have all required versions, then in most cases download fails because the website was changed since the template was created and now the template needs to be updated to reflect those changes. Please click [ Report broken template ] button and let us know about this problem. You can also take a look at your Starting URL in the built-in browser to spot any problems by enabling [ Manual login ] in the project properties

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 17 Apr 2024, 11:54

Do you have access to the videos you are trying to donwload in your browser? Can you view those videos in your browser with your non-premium account?