Post by flugel » 24 Jan 2022, 23:42

I want to download all catalogues.

https://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/b ... atalogues/

It's impossible.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: I can't download from this site :(

Post by Maksym » 25 Jan 2022, 13:09

Why do you say so? It is quite possible. I just tried downloading from a stand-alone photo page - worked quite well. It means that the rest of the pages can also be processed. You just need correct project settings.

flugel

Post by flugel » 25 Jan 2022, 13:36

Maxim wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 13:09
Why do you say so? It is quite possible. I just tried downloading from a stand-alone photo page - worked quite well. It means that the rest of the pages can also be processed. You just need correct project settings.
Thank you, I'll try.

Can you tell me the settings to download from sites like this?

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/vs/b ... croll=true

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 25 Jan 2022, 14:16

This kind of websites is the hardest. Take a look at the page text - nothing but JavaScript which initiates the application, no links to product pages, no links to next pages :( You have to open developer tools in your browser (F12 key) and see what queries are being sent when you scroll down or when the product page is opened, like this:

Then you have to create the request URLs using Custom Parsers. I can try to do it for at least $50. Please contact me at support@exisoftware.com if you are interested.

flugel

Post by flugel » 25 Jan 2022, 23:30

Maxim wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 14:16
This kind of websites is the hardest. Take a look at the page text - nothing but JavaScript which initiates the application, no links to product pages, no links to next pages :( You have to open developer tools in your browser (F12 key) and see what queries are being sent when you scroll down or when the product page is opened, like this:

Then you have to create the request URLs using Custom Parsers. I can try to do it for at least $50. Please contact me at support@exisoftware.com if you are interested.
Wow, thanks for the information. :)