EPF Not Responding To Template

beautifulnotbad

EPF Not Responding To Template

Post by beautifulnotbad » 14 Jan 2022, 22:35

I downloaded this template to my computer but when I follow the instructions to open it with EPF the program stops responding.

https://www.webimagedownloader.com/temp ... ownloader/

The program has no issues when I open it regularly so I'm not sure of the issue. Is there any other way to open the template in EPF once I already have it downloaded?

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: EPF Not Responding To Template

Post by Maksym » 15 Jan 2022, 11:59

Yes, there is a way. You can manually copy the template file into the "Templates" sub-folder of the Extreme Picture Finder "Data folder". You can find the location of "Data folder" in the Extreme Picture Finder settings, "Advanced" tab:

You can simply click the [ Open ] button to view the "Data folder" in Windows Explorer. You should see a sub-folder named "Templates" in it. And you copy the template files inside that "Templates" sub-folder.

beautifulnotbad

Post by beautifulnotbad » 15 Jan 2022, 12:28

Thank you for the reply! When I go to this folder, the only sub-folder I see is "Projects" and there are no further sub-folders with in it. Is there another possible location for this "Templates" folder?

beautifulnotbad

Post by beautifulnotbad » 15 Jan 2022, 13:08

Just realized the issue was I didn't have the most updated version of the software. When I updated it also populated that folder so I thank you for your assistance!