Picture Download Issues

drod2070

Picture Download Issues

Post by drod2070 » 18 Dec 2021, 01:57

I would like to apologize in advance for using the incorrect terms or if I sound confusing but I'm going to try and be as clear and concise as possible. I'm trying to download photos from sequential URLs and only one photo appears on a given URL but when I attempt to download photos from 50 URLs or more, some of the photos will download correctly and others will appear in the download folder but when I try to open them, I get an error message that says 'Windows photo viewer can't open this picture because either photo viewer doesn't support this file format, or you don't have the latest updates to photo viewer'. Looking in the most recent folder of downloaded photos, I'd say that it's about 50/50 ratio of correctly downloaded photos vs the ones that 'appear' but have the error message so I'm unable to view them. I haven't always had this problem and I can't think of any change in settings that I did that could cause this to happen. I have the most recent updates installed and I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Picture Download Issues

Post by Maksym » 18 Dec 2021, 13:33

I'll need your URL list if you really want me to try to help you. Or at least a part of it. You can post it here or send it to support@exisoftware.com.