Is it possible for all links to be parsed together?

expicacc

Is it possible for all links to be parsed together?

Post by expicacc » 13 Dec 2021, 00:23

I noticed that first a few links (not all) are parsed and then the download starts and this continues until it is finished. What should I do so that all the links get parsed together and then the download starts?
Footnote: Suppose the number of links is too large.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Is it possible for all links to be parsed together?

Post by Maksym » 13 Dec 2021, 12:00

Currently the algorithm works so that it does try to start downloading target files as soon as possible. And users cannot change the way it works.

But could you please tell me, why do you want it to work otherwise? In the end, the main thing is that all files are there, downloaded and saved to your PC...

expicacc

Post by expicacc » 13 Dec 2021, 16:35

Sometimes some sites make some things free for a limited time. If the links are large or the size of the download is large, the time limit may expire before the download is complete.
I think it would be great if there is an option to parse all the links first and then start the download.It is even better to be able to save the download address of the parsed files so that they can be downloaded whenever needed.In my opinion, these two are an interesting and necessary feature!

Thanks for the reply.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 13 Dec 2021, 16:53

Well, in this case you could create a project that does not download anything, only finding links (by limiting file size or using other relevant filters) and then use [ Export file list... ] feature to save the list of addresses.