Template for titsplz.com

biohazardcynical

Template for titsplz.com

Post by biohazardcynical » 26 Aug 2021, 16:58

I haven't had this program long, but I decided to see if I could learn how to make a template. It seems I happened to have a website I want to save pics from but it's quite a challenge to figure out how to make it work properly.

The website is https://titsplz.com ... but you'll notice instantly when you open it why it is so hard to rip from. They have no home page, each picture is given an id number url like so https://titsplz.com/id/[number here] ... and it seems like most pictures (but maybe not all) come from url like so https://titsplz.com/img/[same number here] ... problem is the latest post is id 131679 AND it's actually not all pictures from "titsplz.com" they actually run 5 sites in one, "Titsplz.com", "PussyPlz.com", "Wangpics.com", "YourHotPics.com", and "asstronomy.com"... which all of them are as you can tell different in subject they all use the same id numbers so assuming they started at 0 or 1 - through - 131679 is ALL these sites pictures.

The Parser I was writing was trying to just pull from Titsplz, but it seems to only get about 239 or so pictures from cutting off... I believe this has to do with how many links (or other pictures at the top of the page) load into that sliding bar. I believe the 239 cut off is however many are loaded at a time, and it loads more as you scroll.

This is about as far as I got with it, I'd love some assistance figuring out how to get it to just go down the sliding top bar grabbing those full images via the id/img system... I feel like it's possible but I'm really not sure. But since all the sites are built the same when one is figured out it shouldn't be too hard to copy over but change url for all 4 of the other mirror sites. Thanks all!

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Template for titsplz.com

Post by Maksym » 27 Aug 2021, 12:05

Why don't you create a project with a list of direct image URLs? You can use the built-in URL generator:

Exploration:

Regular site -> Current page only

Target Files:

Also in the [ Naming ] section, [ Additional ] tab add "jpg" extension to the saved files. Seems to be working just fine.

I do not recommend using more than 10,000 URLs per project, so you'll have to several projects to cover entire database.

biohazardcynical

Post by biohazardcynical » 27 Aug 2021, 16:26

Same issue, the id numbers are used for all sites so if you try to do it that way it will pull pictures from all five sites which is unwanted in this case. I also did try that anyhow, and it seems to have the same problem where it only gets so many before it stops. Usually around 230 or so as usual. Again I believe the program is following the url to Titsplz.com which redirects to a random picture, and then it will get a set 200 or more loaded on only that url (enough pictures forward and backwards).

so what will happen if you do this is eventually you'll see pictures from wangpics.com/etc but with the titsplz logo instead of the correct one.
Last edited by biohazardcynical on 27 Aug 2021, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 27 Aug 2021, 18:51

OK, I think I got it. Please try this project:

titsplz.com - naked amateur photos

It downloaded way more than 230 photos related to titsplz.com only before I stopped it. Will it work for you?

biohazardcynical

Post by biohazardcynical » 27 Aug 2021, 23:29

Hmm, while this does seem to work much more effectively. The project settings I was trying to achieve myself were a perfect 1:1 copy ability. I have quite a download speed available in my region and a beefy pc that can process 30 at once quickly. I decided to see how far it would go into the database. It seems to have collected 1,703 before it stopped. It began on ID 131686 and stopped on ID 98866 (see Web Structure below to note skipped IDs), and by sorting pics via name (each are downloaded like [ID].jpg) it seems to skip around as well such as this (first row in folder) 98866, 98956, 99083, 99119, 99127, 99149, 99169.

Meanwhile the website structure is set up such as 98866[Y], 98871[N], 99873[N], 98874[N], 98890[N], 98891[N], 98903[N], 98944[N], 98945[N], 98956[Y], (9 more missing here), 99083[Y], 99095[N], 99119[Y]

(Y/N for if it was captured or not)(This also displays the inner workings of the multi site id system further by showing how some ids are taken by the sibling sites and thus appear skipped.)

So as you can see there is something amiss where some are being skipped entirely, and it isn't consistent either. So this template is still not quite there yet. I am looking over the project anyhow to learn how you managed to do what you have. I appreciate the help as I learn the ropes of this program.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 28 Aug 2021, 12:20

Can you send me a download log of your project to support@exisoftware.com (archive it if you can)? You can find the log file location in the project properties, [Project file] section. This will give me a lot of information about the website without running the project.

biohazardcynical

Post by biohazardcynical » 30 Aug 2021, 16:32

So, after going back to the download log, it appeared to be entirely empty. I decided to let it run once again to see if it would do the same thing... although this time it ended up pulling close to all of them over a couple of hours. It only ended up missing maybe 30 the 2nd run, and what I did was switch to only overwrite if the file-size is different and slowed down the amount processed at a time (to 5).

After the 2nd pass about 32 or so were added, and after that a 3rd pass ended up giving an additional 4. Although these 4 were actually created due to the original ID'd picture being 0Kb (some kind of failure in downloading, but still made a file) so it created an overlap -001 and -002 copy of the two failed images. (no idea why it made two instead of one).

Anyhow a quick search in Winrar for what's between these curly brackets {*-*} found the copies. After hunting down the original 0kb copies and deleting them (and the 002 copy) then renaming the 001 to just the ID... I believe this is close if not a 1:1 copy of the database.

Since the DL log was empty of the first run that stopped, I did backup the following 2nd pass which got a majority of the images in the database. Would you send like me to send a DL log, but this one instead?

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 30 Aug 2021, 17:18

Well, if you got all the files you needed, then it's OK - no log needed.