∞ Search Engines ∞ A Lot Of Them ☼

INDIAN

∞ Search Engines ∞ A Lot Of Them ☼

Post by INDIAN » 02 Dec 2020, 13:10

Hello again, it’s been a long time since I first made my first post, this post →
How to contribute to EPF? Where to upload my stuff ...???viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10833
Its about 3 months, to be sure. Well I got too busy in my day 2 day life and could not make a cleaner file for search engines (i.e. extracting the Intrusive Stuff out ← from Regular Search Engines), consider this a first installment.
∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙
♦ How to Use the New Search Engines in your Existing EPF setup. ♦

Exit the EPF.

First Backup Everything from this location ► C:\ProgramData\Extreme Picture Finder\*ALL FILES\FOLDERS*

Then copy the Downloaded Files ( Link Below↓), & Replace the Existing Search Engine & Target Files in below mentioned Locations :-

C:\ProgramData\Extreme Picture Finder\searchengines.dat
C:\ProgramData\Extreme Picture Finder\target_files.dat

Download Link For "Search Engines.dat" File:-

https://mega.nz/file/iw0mSKAS#OyNmT_kTJ ... qOySORYVg
Download Link For "Target Files.dat" File:-

https://mega.nz/file/7w8glCzL#CDX7z91M- ... 6CZa0F92Ck

VIRUS TOTAL CHECK:-

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/daf7 ... /detection

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/1353 ... /detection

Note:- the above mentioned search engine file have SAFE MODE OFF by DEFAULT to have them work successfully in EPF Ver. Below 3.5.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use EPF for :-
→ Article /material Research
→ SEO
→ DOCKING
→ For DUMPING
Therefore I have a pretty intrusive search engines file, that I’m using now & is not sharing with you guys at the moment, the above files are very stripped versions.

& please read the Message below ↓ , if you have some time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, Indians are known scammers around the world but not every Indian is necessarily a scammer. If can you believe in that and can have a trust in me. And you might have any old obsolete devices laying around your home e.g. your old bricked/unused/obsolete smart phones & laptops or PCs or networking gears that are not used by you anymore & you are not going to get much return from them by selling them as a scrap, then you might like to donate the same to help a needed child get his/her dream of getting education fulfilled.

P.S.:- We are not a charity organization, nor are affiliated with any. We are just individual techies, who have been helping ( … in individual capacities) such under privileged children by providing them the network connectivity & hardware, since after the Lockdown. As you might not be aware of that a lot of kids got dropped out of schools and a few have committed suicide as their parents can’t afford them a Network Connection & a Smart Phone for their online distance education, here in India [ you can search the same in Google & in local Newspapers] . And If there is anybody here from India and would like to Setup a PAN Network in their locality to help such kids in fulfilling their dreams, then please let me know, for such a case, all services would be completely free of cost, even we can help you w/ the hardware @ our disposal. We are based in northern India, in the state of Punjab, Dist. Jalandhar.
I don't know if any personal info post is allowed here or not therefore I'm omitting any such info, you can have my whatsapp no. via DM, any help is appreciated.
Note:- We don’t like to have cash/money from you jst look around if you find and hardware that is no longer being used by you and you can send that to me that would be great.
What you can send to me :- Old Notebooks / Laptops / SmartPhone / obsolete Routers (like 54g only ) / Wireless Antennas. Working or not, screen damaged or not it doesn’t matters, we usually get a way around.
Though I know nobody is going to give a damn thought about this matter. Anyways …. :)

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: ∞ Search Engines ∞ A Lot Of Them ☼

Post by Maksym » 02 Dec 2020, 14:50

Thank you for your contribution!

Did I understand correctly that all the search engines you added are actually local versions of Google with different search period settings?

INDIAN

Post by INDIAN » 02 Dec 2020, 15:32

Almost All Search Engines are having "SAFE-SEARCH OFF", & are "geo-specific" & "different time periods" searches are also available :-

Last edited by INDIAN on 02 Dec 2020, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

INDIAN

Post by INDIAN » 02 Dec 2020, 15:38

Some people have complaints that the Safe Search can not be turned OFF, even after disabling the same in the options, this problem is dealt with successfully in the above post.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 02 Dec 2020, 15:47

Yeah, I mean there are no new search engines in your list, only local version of Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo for different time periods, right?

INDIAN

Post by INDIAN » 02 Dec 2020, 16:00

The File that I have shared is an old one & stripped one , it was availabe to me 3 months before when I had made my very first post, therefore its not having other search engines like in the screen shot you can see ...

3 Months Before I had only problem with the yandex blacklisting

Now the current version that I'm using but not sharing , has no such things.

Thats why I said its the 1st instalment only ...

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 02 Dec 2020, 16:36

OK, thank you very much!

ibraap

Post by ibraap » 15 Feb 2022, 01:41

Anyone willing to reupload these lists?