template for forum.xnxx.com

RickyPickles

template for forum.xnxx.com

Post by RickyPickles » 09 Jul 2020, 01:49

I've tried referencing other posts on how to do this but that just confused me more. All I'm trying to do is download the images from the posts on this thread:
https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/tiny-tyler.503484/

I couldn't figure out how to make it automatically download from each page so I just included links for all 14 pages and didn't think I needed to worry much about settings beyond that (since I could just delete the excess images). But when I came back to check the download progress (after it had downloaded all the images I wanted from the first page) I saw that it was in the middle of downloading literally thousands of avatars, and hadn't even gotten to the second page of the thread...

I tried changing the settings to "Current page only", but then it didn't download any of the images I wanted...

How would I go about downloading solely the images posted in the thread that are located within "https://forum.xnxx.com/attachments/" ?

Another thing I can't figure out is how to "Generate a numerical file name" in front of the original file name (so they show up in order but I don't lose the original file name).

This is obviously great software for people who have a feel for this kind of stuff but for me the settings and Help documentation is like reading an alien language lol

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: template for forum.xnxx.com

Post by Maksym » 09 Jul 2020, 16:01

Here is a template to download all images from any thread on forum.xnxx.com:

forum.xnxx.com - thread template

Please try it and let me know if it worked for you.

RickyPickles

Post by RickyPickles » 10 Jul 2020, 02:05

It does download all the images from each page so that's cool (thank you!) but they're not downloaded/numbered in the order they're posted. They're a bit jumbled. :(

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 10 Jul 2020, 10:27

Currently Extreme Picture Finder cannot keep original file name and generate numerical file name. It's either original or numerical. Plus, the program never downloaded pages/files in any particular order. It's not an easy thing to do.

RickyPickles

Post by RickyPickles » 10 Jul 2020, 11:11

I actually figured out how to download them in order. If you limit the "number of simultaneous connections" to 1 instead of 5, it numbers them pic by pic in the order they're linked. I assume before it was ordering them based on which pics completed first while downloading 5 at a time?

Numerical + original filename isn't a huge deal, but it's a handy feature that I've enjoyed with other apps. Might be worth considering for a future update. :)

Thanks again for the template! There were some other threads I wanted to download and this made it much easier.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 10 Jul 2020, 11:24

Yeah, the feature is already in the to-do list.