"imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile" only downloads 1st gallery

iamanepfuser

"imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile" only downloads 1st gallery

Post by iamanepfuser » 08 Dec 2019, 02:50

I posted this in the other imagefap thread the other day but I think it might have been overlooked. If not sorry for doubling up and delete if you see fit.

When I try and download a user's folder (imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile), EPF will download the first gallery and then stop. If I restart or update, it will redownload the first gallery duplicating pics and stop. It won't proceed to the next/other galleries.

If there's more than 1 page in the folder, EPF will download the 1st folder per page and then stop.

I'm using EPF 3.46 and updated IF templates (imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile version 14)

Thanks for the naming fix.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: "imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile" only downloads 1st gallery

Post by Maksym » 09 Dec 2019, 13:59

I'm sorry, I didn't see in the other thread, but it's there for sure.

Turned out there was a bug in the Excluded Page Parts and all galleries were simply cut out :( Now the problem is fixed and the template was updated. So please download and install new version of the program:

Download Extreme Picture Finder

Along with the updated template:

imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile

iamanepfuser

Re: "imagefap.com - all galleries from a folder in user profile" only downloads 1st gallery

Post by iamanepfuser » 09 Dec 2019, 19:22

Cheers thanks. Looks good.