Downloaing images from brandsoftheworld.com

chicagomike

Downloaing images from brandsoftheworld.com

Post by chicagomike » 20 Jan 2014, 23:06

Hi,

Can someone help me with directions on how to download all .AI and .EPS picture/vector files from all the logos which come from sorting all vector images for the USA only via this link?

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logos/countries/us

I am able to sign in via the pop-up from the Extreme picture Finder but I think the problem lies in you are asked to check a box to download an AI files or EPS file before the download begins -- or that is how it works manually onthe website anyways -- so maybe the Extreme Picture Finder does not work for website like this?? or maybe my problem is Extreme Picture Finder does not work for downloading .AI and .EPS files? (p.s., I did add *.ai, *.eps to the file types to download)

I look forward to your help.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Downloaing images from brandsoftheworld.com

Post by Maksym » 21 Jan 2014, 12:30

Sorry, EPF won't be able to save those files because the only way to get them is through the HTML form. EPF doesn't support that yet.

chicagomike

Post by chicagomike » 21 Jan 2014, 23:21

Ok, well thanks for looking into it for me. I am able to get the jpegs for all the items I wanted but they are not of much help as the resolution for them is low. I was hoping to use the EPF program to get the AI, EPS, CDR files that are useful to me..

If you program ever gets the feature to do that, that will be awesome!!! And from what I am learning, many websites are going to this format too, so if you can add that feature to the EPF program, that will be a great feature/selling point to people like me :)

Again, thanks for your feedback on this website.

chicagomike

Post by chicagomike » 22 Jan 2014, 06:52

I figured out how to do this site manually - so I will email you with how to do it manually, so maybe you can help me create an automated process to accomplish it?