how to change generating folder

frustrated_in_OC

how to change generating folder

Post by frustrated_in_OC » 27 Nov 2010, 05:34

The Help documentation (Program settings/General settings) says it is possible to select the default gallery folder. However, after doing that, my html files and all the pieces get generated into the folder I originally downloaded Extreme Thumbnail Generator into. I cannot make the files go anywhere else.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: how to change generating folder

Post by Maksym » 27 Nov 2010, 11:19

The "Default gallery folder" works for new folders only. If the gallery is already generated, then you can change its folder on the Gallery step. There is a field called Save gallery to. This is where you can change the folder where all generated gallery files and folder are saved. Take a look at the below screenshot.

After the folder is changed you have to re-generate the gallery.

frustrated_in_OC

Post by frustrated_in_OC » 27 Nov 2010, 17:12

Thanks but apparently you aren't understanding me. I do regenerate the files, that is how I know they are not going into the new folder. How do you tell the program where the generated files go? The Save Gallery To function is not working.

frustrated_in_OC

Post by frustrated_in_OC » 27 Nov 2010, 17:16

Ah, I opened and closed the program this morning, and now it works. Odd. I must have opened and closed the program seven or eight times last night. Thanks for the support.