Screensaver stops working

fhairston2262

Screensaver stops working

Post by fhairston2262 » 24 May 2016, 03:17

Since my upgrade to Windows 10, I now get an error messages that deactivates the screensaver. The error message flashes so quickly that I can't tell what the error message is and investigate. Before the upgrade (or whatever else might be going on that triggers the error message), the screensaver would run until I shut it off. Now it only runs for a series of pictures before the error message appears and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why the error message occurs; it could occur after 7 pictures, 20 pictures, 50 pictures, doesn't matter. I then reactivate the screensaver which runs for a bit and is then deactivated again. I've run various virus/system checks but have not been able to resolve the issue. No other significant changes have been made to my laptop. Any idea what might be going on?

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Screensaver stops working

Post by Maksym » 24 May 2016, 12:45

Hmm. This is strange. Please try a complete re-install. Uninstall first, then get the most recent version from the official website here:

http://www.free-photo-screensaver.com/d ... _setup.exe

It's supposed to run without any problems on Windows 10, and it does on all test PCs here.