Touchscreen control

rwitkamp

Touchscreen control

Post by rwitkamp » 15 May 2010, 08:38

Hello,

I'm using the Endless Slideshow Screensaver for a while now and it is really a good program. To make it even better, I have a suggestion for you. Since more and more people are using touchscreens, it would be a nice option to go to next picture and previous picture by a click on the screen. I imagine myself a user-defined part of the screen to skip back and forward through the slideshow. For example touch the bottom left of the screen for the previous and the bottom right of the screen for the next picture. Possibly even more functions to define, like Pause/Continue by touching the middle bottom of the screen. Maybe it is even possible to have some transparent control buttons to display on that defined parts of the screen.

I have a central touchscreen for home control (HSTouch from Homeseer) and also for music player (http://www.albumplayer.com). Your screensaver is on that screen, so it runs for many hours a day. Family and friends often sit down and watch the slideshow and ask me how they can wait for a while, or get back to the a previous picture.

Regards,

Ron

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Touchscreen control

Post by Maksym » 15 May 2010, 11:46

OK, I'll try to find out if it is possible. Thank you for the suggestion.

rwitkamp

Re: Touchscreen control

Post by rwitkamp » 15 May 2010, 21:00

Thanks again for your fast response. This would make Endless Slideshow very interesting for touchscreen users I think.

Ron