Unable to download images from onemanga

jana999

Unable to download images from onemanga

Post by jana999 » 01 Aug 2010, 04:56

I have tried using the project in the EPF's built-in online project database under manga category for onemangga.com, but I'm always not able to download anything.
When I remove ".*" from exclude links page of project properties, alot of images are downloaded into random folders,(no sequence).
Pls tell me how to download and save the mangas such that it would fall in its appropriate folders.

If onemanga is not possible, how about "http://www.9panels.com/manga/" ?
Thank you very much for help.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Unable to download images from onemanga

Post by Maksym » 01 Aug 2010, 14:20

I fixed all OneManga.com projects in the built-in online database. Please re-download them to your PC and re-start.

As for the 9panels.com/manga/ - unfortunately this website is 100% JavaScript-driven. Current version of Extreme Picture Finder can not parse JavaScript.

If you have problems with any other addresses - please feel free to contact me and I'll try to help.

jana999

Post by jana999 » 01 Aug 2010, 19:59

Maxim wrote:I fixed all OneManga.com projects in the built-in online database. Please re-download them to your PC and re-start.

As for the 9panels.com/manga/ - unfortunately this website is 100% JavaScript-driven. Current version of Extreme Picture Finder can not parse JavaScript.

If you have problems with any other addresses - please feel free to contact me and I'll try to help.
I love you ♥guys♥, even though I'm not a paid subscriber you provided support so quickly. I really appreciate this kind of help. I am actually trying to "download" onemanga.com before it closes down and your software is great to use. Now I wanna buy your software even more, I'm gonna use my dad's credit card sometime soon and make the purchases lol, hopefully he doesn't notice anything.

Ok I have been able to save the mangas, but the directory file built is weird, it uses a lot of numbers instead of e.g. D:\...\Manga\[0-9]\(Manga Name)\(Chapter Number)\ .
Is it possible for me to automatically extract the folder names and build this kind of file structure?

Thank you so much!

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 01 Aug 2010, 21:41

Those projects have the "Preserve folder structure of the website" box checked. And the actual images are stored in the folders called "000327462", "0009878898" and so on. So you can do the following:

1. Clear that "Preserve folder structure of the website" box. In this case you'll have A LOT of images in one folder. So you better use the second option.

2. Select the "Use parent page title for file name" in the project properties, "Save -> Naming" section. In this case images file names will look like this: "Alice 19th 20 page 01.jpg", "Alice 19th 20 page 02.jpg" and so on.

This may help you.