duffxxx.com

csacsa

duffxxx.com

Post by csacsa »

Hi
Please create a template for downloading all images from this website and put them in several folders separated by page name or page number.
Also, it will be much better if the pictures that are used as cover of videos are not downloaded.
duffxxx.com
Thank you.
Maksym
Site Admin

Re: duffxxx.com

Post by Maksym »

Here is a template:

duffxxx.com downloader

It can download both photos and videos. If you want only photos - use this URL with the above template:

https://duffxxx.com/category/images/
csacsa

Post by csacsa »

Thank you for creating this template but now I have another problem with the captcha solving process!
because when the built-in browser becomes open nothing becomes shown. it just shows this message on the bottom bar:
So I decided to change my user agent and change my IP address with VPN but still nothing shows in the built-in browser. but with Chrome browser, I can browse this website very well. can I save the cookie of my Chrome browser and import or replace it in Extreme Picture Finder?
Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym »

What version of Extreme Picture Finder do you have?
csacsa

Post by csacsa »

My Extreme Picture Finder version is 3.66.0
after taking some time the mentioned problem seems to be solved. now I can solve the captcha in the build-in browser. but now I have another problem. unfortunately, this template can not download all pictures from all page numbers of this URL:
uffxxx.com/category/images/
for example, after downloading was finished, the pictures on this page weren't downloaded:
https://duffxxx.com/category/images/%d8 ... 7/page/15/
Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym »

And what does the download log say about those pictures? Are they in it? Are the pages that show those pictures in the download log? What are the download results of those pages (HTTP response code, Socket error)? I just used your URL with the template and here is the result:

csacsa

Post by csacsa »

There are no errors or problems in the download log. But the link of the mentioned images and page is not available in the download log. Please note that I can easily download images on a specific page (for example, this page:https://duffxxx.com/category/images/%D8 ... 7/page/15/) with this template. But when I want to download all the images of this website from this link:
uffxxx.com/category/images/
Or this link:
uffxxx.com
And with this template, in the best case, only 312 images are downloaded, while the actual number of images is much more than this amount. What I guessed was that when Extreme Picture Finder tries to find all the images on the website, this action is recognized by the website's firewall as an abnormal action and therefore does not respond to Extreme Picture Finder's search request. For this reason, I set the number of connections to 3, but it still did not affect the result.
Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym »

You may also try adding the delay between downloads. 2 - 5 seconds of delay with 2-3 connections usually does the job. Sometimes only 1 connection is required.