magazinelib

Cheese001

magazinelib

Post by Cheese001 »

Hi, I have tried to make a template to download from this site the cover and the pdf. But with no success.
Attention: It's necessary the manual access for the cloudflare authentication.
Example of the link: https://magazinelib.com/all/home-networ ... uary-2024/
Maksym
Site Admin

Re: magazinelib

Post by Maksym »

What settings did you use?
Cheese001

Post by Cheese001 »

Hi Maxim.
I have set [ Current page only ]. And *jp and *pdf.
But nothing is downloaded. Neither the photo nor the pdf.
I think I have to put some more expert settings for this site.
Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym »

First of all *jp and *pdf are not valid file masks for JPEG and PDF files. You have to use:

*.jp*
*.pdf

After that, you have to inspect the website/page you want to download from. Preferably by looking at the page source ([ Ctrl + U ] in your browser). But even if you simply hover your mouse over the PDF file link - you will see that this is not a direct link to the PDF file, it's a link to:

/login/admin-ajax.php?action=...

(which is a .php file, not a .pdf). And if you use the [ Current page only ] option - Extreme Picture Finder will only try to download direct links to the [ Target Files ]. This means that you cannot use the [ Current page only ] option. You can use ANY other exploration type and apply [ Excluded URLs ] and [ Included URLs ] filters. For example, you can use [ Current directory and deeper ] to prevent Extreme Picture Finder from exploring other pages of magazinelib.com and then add filters to the [ Included URLs ] to allow the program crawl only the links that you need, like the one shown above. You can add the following filter:

/login/admin-ajax\.php\?action=vkpd_file&

After that, you can look at the download log of your project to see what's happening with that "admin-ajax.php?action" URL and add more filters.