Help with Prismblush

reshuma

Help with Prismblush

Post by reshuma » 17 Oct 2015, 06:51

I want to be able to download every image posted on this site and so far I've been mostly able to get it working but I am unable to figure out how to get it to stop giving me the thumbnails as well due to them being bigger than some of the other images so I can't use min file size to keep them out and I can't see any other way of stopping them from downloading, any help would be appreciated, thanks

http://prismblush.com/

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Help with Prismblush

Post by Maksym » 18 Oct 2015, 13:11

Well, this is where "Filters -> Excluded URLs" section works best. You just have to exclude unwanted images (look in the download log to see unwanted folders or image file names). Here are the filters I used:

/media/
\d+x\d+\.
/themes/
plugins/
\?
/tag/
/wp-includes/
banner_
/feed/
/wp-admin/

I added this project to the built-in databse under the "Erotic -> Cartoons & Comics" category. I also used a cool new feature allowing to save files into folders created using the parent file URL, so the program saves all comics into separate folders called with actual comic name. You should definitely check it out!

reshuma

Re: Help with Prismblush

Post by reshuma » 18 Oct 2015, 14:24

It's definitely a lot better than what I had set up and it even sorts them as well, thank you