imagefap downloads only 24 images at a time

jerrwill

imagefap downloads only 24 images at a time

Post by jerrwill » 27 Apr 2015, 18:46

I am trying Picture finder and am very happy with it so far, but ...
Following the instructions for downloading files from Imagefap, and using the template, I seem to be limited to 24 downloads per url even when there are many more images available on that try. How can I get so I can download all the images availbale?
Thanks

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: imagefap downloads only 24 images at a time

Post by Maksym » 29 Apr 2015, 14:16

Well, I just checked it - working just fine. Recently I updated the imagefap template for the most recent version of Extreme Picture Finder. So please install the new version:

http://www.exisoftware.com/picture_find ... rSetup.exe

If it won't work - tell me the gallery URL and I'll see what's wrong.

Also check out the built-in project database. For example, in the "Erotic -Teens" category there is a project called "imagefap.com - Teens" which can download entire "Teens" category!

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 29 Apr 2015, 19:17

Thanks for your help. I uninstalled the software, then re-installed it using the file you sent but it is still downloading only 24 pictures at a time. As soon as it gets to 24 files, it says it is complete. Here is a url:
www.imagefap.com/pictures/3060277/unnekkid-fap-favs-2

Also, how do I use the category information you have set up under 'teens' and change the subject and add it to another category. I mainly use imagefap so would like to download other categories than teen.

Thanks for your help

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 29 Apr 2015, 19:51

This gallery is working just fine too. Looks like you need to update the template too:

http://www.exisoftware.com/downloads/pi ... mplate.exe

If it won't work after this - then you are not following the instrucxtions from this page:

http://www.exisoftware.com/news/imagefa ... oader.html

As for the category - tell me which one do you need and I'll add it to the database.

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 29 Apr 2015, 20:20

Thanks again, but I am still getting only 24 pics. As it turns out, I wasn't adding the url to the Included URL line. I did that, but on the program I have, and I am pretty sure it is the latest version, 3.27, there is no 'update' icon on the include url page. I changed it to 'make these properties default for all projects' in hopes that this would make a difference, but still only 24 pics. Weird
I have uninstalled this program several times as well as making sure that the template I am using is the one you recommend. Any other suggestions?

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 29 Apr 2015, 20:37

Regarding the categories I would like you to add: BBW and Interracial.
Thanks

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 29 Apr 2015, 20:43

Well, here is the project I created with the most recent imagefap template:

projects/imagefap-3060277.exe

Simply following the instructions from above tutorial page. Nothing else... Now please download the above file and run it. It'll install a new project into the EPF projects tree. Then start the project in the EPF.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 29 Apr 2015, 20:49

Projects are added under the corresponding sub-categories of the "Erotic" category in the built-in online project database. Do you know how to use it?

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 29 Apr 2015, 21:03

Thanks for all this. I downloaded the new file, it was in the EPF tree, I ran it, and once again, only 24 files. On the 'included url' page, my version does not have an 'update' option. I tried it with just the 'ok', then again with the 'make these properties default' option, but with the same result.
I see the added online project options for imagefap. Thanks for that.

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 29 Apr 2015, 21:10

If I only change the starting address, and leave the url that is on the 'included url' page alone, I get the starting address files, but only 24 of them. If I change the file name on the 'included url' page, it is the same thing. I think the 'update' function on the included url page might be pretty important. Any idea on why my version doesn't have the 'update' option?