imagefap downloads only 24 images at a time

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: imagefap downloads only 24 images at a time

Post by Maksym » 29 Apr 2015, 21:23

Actually, I've no idea what "update" function are you talking about. Every time you change the starting address in the imagefap project you have to modify one filter in the "Included URLs"... The one that is circled in the below screenshot.

You basically copy this numbers from the starting address... This specific filter makes it possible for EPF to download all pages of the selected gallery. If you fai to copy this gallery ID into thie filter - you'll get your first 24 files only.

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 30 Apr 2015, 01:13

I apologize for not being all that savy, but I think this is the problem:

On your instruction page, on #7-Included URLs, There is the highlighted 'update' that I was talking about. Also, the entire top line is highlighted, so I was putting the entire URL in there. I see now that I am only to exchange the numbers. I will give that a try.
I appreciate your patients and your help.

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 30 Apr 2015, 01:33

I am not there yet. Would you please send me the code for the first line of the screen Included URL. When I hit the ' make this default', I lost the code and cannot seem to get it right to put back in.

Maksym
Site Admin

Post by Maksym » 30 Apr 2015, 13:01

OK, I don't even know what to suggest anymore. Try starting everything from scratch. Delete all imagefap projects you have now. Re-download the template project here:

http://www.webimagedownloader.com/templ ... -template/

Install it. And never work directly with this template project. Clone it for every new gallery you want to download (menu item "Project -> Clone project"). And carefully follow the instructions from this page:

http://www.webimagedownloader.com/how-t ... ownloader/

Basically, you clone the template project, in the clone project properties you paste the gallery URL, select destination folder and copy the gallery ID from starting address to the Included URL filter. Not the entire starting address, only the numerical gallery ID. The above page explains how to find the ID. That's it. Not the easiest solution, but certainly one of the best out there.

jerrwill

Post by jerrwill » 30 Apr 2015, 18:34

Thank you. I got it to work. Sorry about being so clueless and I appreciate your patients. In the future, in order to spoon feed those of my ilk, your explanation of copying ONLY the ID number into the correct place in the Included URL page would be a help in avoiding all my confusion. Again, Thanks for all this.