Zip and video files not writing to harddrive

btdt49

Zip and video files not writing to harddrive

Post by btdt49 » 26 Jan 2015, 03:35

Target files contain *.zip and *.mp4 file types and they appear to download completely in the connections window but no zip or mp4 files are written to the hard drive folder, only image type files are written. Any suggestions as to why non-image files are downloaded but not being written by EPF? The zip and video file types are not being blocked as I can download and write them to disk with other apps i use.

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Zip and video files not writing to harddrive

Post by Maksym » 26 Jan 2015, 13:03

This may happen if you set up the image size limits in the project properties. In this case any non-image files won't be written.

If that's not the case - please tell me your starting address and I'll try to help.

btdt49

Re: Zip and video files not writing to harddrive

Post by btdt49 » 26 Jan 2015, 16:44

That is the case, i am using minimum Image size limits. I removed the image size limits and zips and video files are now being written to disk, thanks! I do hope that the capability to allow the image size limits to be used without affecting the zip and video files being written to disk is being added to a future EPF version upgrade. Attempting to filter out smaller image files just using the minimum file size setting is marginal at best. Thanks again for your help.