Defaults for Galley Title and 'Add text to all images'

Bobg

Defaults for Galley Title and 'Add text to all images'

Post by Bobg » 13 Feb 2018, 15:02

Hi, great programme!

I'm using the Gallery Template 'Thumbnails gallery (Light Blue & Lightbox). I'd like to be able to set up a customised default for:
Options (tab)/Images (tab)/Add text to all images (tab). At the moment, I have to set up the options for Overlay Text from scratch each time.

Also, how can I change the default Font/Typeface for the Gallery (tab)/Gallery title. I have gone in to 'Edit template', but it's not obvious which of the font/typeface change options is the correct one.

Many thanks for all your had work, Bob

Maksym
Site Admin

Re: Defaults for Galley Title and 'Add text to all images'

Post by Maksym » 14 Feb 2018, 15:29

I'm using the Gallery Template 'Thumbnails gallery (Light Blue & Lightbox). I'd like to be able to set up a customised default for:
Options (tab)/Images (tab)/Add text to all images (tab). At the moment, I have to set up the options for Overlay Text from scratch each time.
Unfortunately the default settings for Overlay text are currently unavailable. But here is what you can do - re-use existing project. Once you create a project with all necessary settings - you can save it (in the registered version). Then, when you need to create another gallery - open this project, rename it, remove all existing photos and add photos for the new gallery. That's it.
Also, how can I change the default Font/Typeface for the Gallery (tab)/Gallery title. I have gone in to 'Edit template', but it's not obvious which of the font/typeface change options is the correct one.
Yeah, you're right. Not so obvious. You can do it in the template editor, Default settings section, General tab. At the top of the tab there is a Gallery title font field. This is where you can set the default font for the gallery title using the button to the right of the field. Take a look: